Monday, June 23, 2014

Whole Wheat bread demo


Ever made a GREAT loaf of whole wheat bread?

It can maybe sound intimidating...whole wheat. It might even bring memories of a brick that you just wanted to throw against the wall. (ok maybe I speak from experience).

Since those days of frustration, I have matured just a little and made several more attempts. I love collecting recipes and tips on how to improve on my bread and how others do it.

I especially enjoy watching short videos of others working their magic in the kitchen.

Give this short video a looksee and see if it's something you just might give a try someday...soon!


This video is brought to you by Chef Tess and Honeyville. You can purchase your ingredients wherever you wish. This just happens to be Honeyville...I have No connection to their products or store.

No comments:

Post a Comment